The highest quality, longest lasting product we offer, panels are mechanically folded together using an automatic seamer, creating a seam that is virtually impossible to break. Roof panels can be attached to the roof deck using a floating clip system, allowing the panels to move with the elements while ensuring a secure, permanent hold on the roof deck.
Available with strengthening ribs and striations, for aesthetic uniqueness and additional strength.
Available in 26 ga, 24 ga, and 22 ga
Profiles 1” Rib Height – Exposure Options – 13.25” 17.25” 21.25”
Profiles 1.5” Rib Height – Exposure Options12.25” 16.25” 20.25”
• Recommended ROOF installation over a solid substrate with:
– Synthetic underlayment
– Ice and water Shield High Temp
Note: Check the Manufacture’s Underlayment Specifications to Ensure Compatibility with Metal
• Minimum ROOF Slope 3/12 or Greater for 1” High Rib
• Minimum ROOF Slope 2/12 or Greater for 1.5” High Rib
Trimet offers an option to have the panels notch to allow the installer to hook the eave edge rather than screwing down the face of the panel.
FLOATING AND FIXED CLIPS
Trimet offers two options for clips:
1. Floating Clip: To allow maximum movement for expansion and contraction
2. Fixed Clip: Simple and quick to install